Monday 5 February 2024

Blue

I've been feeling a bit blue lately, for different reasons. I won't go into it on here but I reckon I'm not alone, this time of year is hard on everyone. It's surviving winter... It's been so cold


So we've been keeping busy at home and made some play dough shapes...

I've bought some blue fabrics for the quilt as I was running out of shades of blue and brown.

I'm going to have to be more careful with money and will have to cut down on buying fabric which is hard to do (for me at least!)

Even though winter has felt hard, it makes me appreciate spring. I'm really looking forward to better weather and the flowers coming out again 🌼 we saw some snowdrops at the park...

I hope you are finding ways to get through winter and little ways to make it easier. I'm going to try to take more walks with my little girl and count my blessings, there's always things to be grateful for in life. And tomorrow is another day as they say 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment